We store one session cookie (so you can remain logged in when navigating through pages) and a CRSF token cookie for security purposes.
We store the folllowing data:
- Website files
- Website databases
- Account information (username, email address, hashed password, etc.)
- Visited pages and IP address in access logs (temporarily)
This data is stored on:
- A Hetzner server in Germany
- My home server in the Netherlands (backup, encrypted)
You can download websites files using an SFTP client or export database tables using phpmyadmin.
Websites (files+database) can be deleted through the web interface. Files and databases can be more granularly edited or deleted using an SFTP client or phpmyadmin respectively.
To request account deletion, please
send an email to
Data may stick around for up to 6 months in our (encrypted) backups.
- 2022-05-28: Change account deletion email address
- 2022-05-28: Change hosting provider from Contabo to Hetzner
- 2022-02-10: Rephrased for clarity, conditions haven't changed